205 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   12345   (5 in total)
  1. #81 / 87
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

You can find them all under the 'competition' tag.  Putting them all as scenarios for the same board had other problems, so we decided not to do it.

2. #82 / 87
    Factory Worker Edward Nygma
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

I see 5 in the P section under boards.  It's fine, they're all solid maps, it just seems strange to have a lot of similar maps on the site.

3. #83 / 87
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I feel like we need to move this round of the competition along.  We are already 5 days past when the theme was supposed to be decided.   I think Amidon had a lot of great suggestions, but we still need to pick the actual theme we are going to use.  Unless someone has an objection or better idea I guess I am going to start a thread asking people to make officially nominations and then 48 hours later to vote.

I put up a google doc of all of Amidon's suggestions, plus the ones from last round.  Then I organized all the relevant google docs into one collection here:

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BztIsJkyopekYTA1NmE0MWYtN2I3ZC00NDlkLTkzYmUtZjI0ZmZhMzQxZjdl&hl=en_US

Please feel free to add more suggestions directly to the "Theme Suggestions" document, or to organize it, etc.

4. #84 / 87
    Premium Member Kjeld
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I can't edit the doc, but please add Cops 'n Robbers.

5. #85 / 87
    Standard Member Chogyam
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Let's make a vote post, I have my mind made up! (top 3, anyway)

Maintain calm for clearer thinking.

6. #86 / 87
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Kjeld - I fixed it so that anyone can edit, and I added 'Cops & Robbers'.

chogyam - I was thinking we would do the vote like last time, have nominations to create a short list, then have everyone rank the nominations and do IRV to determine a winner.  Maybe it would be better though, to just have everyone pick top 3, and run the vote the same way as we are doing the vote to determine winning map (i.e. in the Pangaea comp now).  I think IRV is better at getting a result more are happy with, but maybe the simplicity of just using one system outweighs that. 

Thoughts everyone?

7. #87 / 87
    Standard Member Chogyam
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Whatever's easiest, people follow executive decisions pretty well around here.

Maintain calm for clearer thinking.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   12345   (5 in total)