Scenario A: Build An Empire
Earth as we know it has fallen. In the distant future, the planet's land masses have shifted, changed, and largely disappeared over time. Mankind endures, but exists in a constant state of regional warfare. The remaining tribes have centralized their resources and strength in capital cities. You must put an end to the bloodshed by putting down the other tribes once and for all.
In Capital Crusade: Scenario A, You will begin with a random territory deal, but no capital. Once you capture a capital, know that you must protect it.
Note the following rules:
- Capitals work as factories to generate 5 armies per turn.
- Capitals can attack all territories within their continental borders at +2.
- Capitals defend against ground attacks at +1.
- Capitals lift fog from all territories in neighboring continents.
- Capitals can attack capital cities in neighboring continents with artillery (at no added advantage or disadvantage). However, ground troops are required in order to capture a capital.
- 1 bonus army is granted for every 4 territories owned, with a minimum of 5 per turn.
Scenario A supports a full 16 players.
Bonuses, Limits and Dice