176 Open Daily games
0 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   «««67891011121314   (14 in total)
  1. #181 / 276
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

welcome!  can't wait to see you on the battlefield.

2. #182 / 276
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Welcome!  Bring your friends.  There are a good amount of us aged arm-chair generals 'round here.

Card Membership - putting the power of factories in your hand.

3. #183 / 276
    Premium Member berickf
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

M57 wrote:

Welcome!  Bring your friends.  There are a good amount of us aged arm-chair generals 'round here.

Or in M57's case, a rocking chair general, on the patio telling those youngsters to keep off the lawn!!!

4. #184 / 276
    Standard Member Betelgeuse
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Hi everybody !  I'm the FNG. Thanks for your patience and putting this place together.

5. #185 / 276
    Standard Member Abishai
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Hi Betelgeuse! Welcome to the site. There are a lot of fun boards here. Feel free to read the board description and check a some of them out. Hope to see you in some games!

6. #186 / 276
    Standard Member Peyrol
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn
    Unranked

I'm always glad to see another Hex server. I have played thousands of Hex games and hope to play thousands more. I have played even more Twixt games.

7. #187 / 276
    Standard Member Korrun
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Well, I'm not sure if I would call this a "Hex server", but welcome! Since you like abstracts you should also take a look at:

These aren't abstracts, but have a similar feel:

"Hey guys, you ever see that really old movie, Empire Strikes Back?" - Peter Parker

8. #188 / 276
    Standard Member WTH83
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn
    Unranked

Looks like its been a while since the last introduction. Goodday all! I'm WTH from the Netherlands. Big fan of the boardgame and decided to check this out. 

9. #189 / 276
    Standard Member WTH83
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn
    Unranked

Looks like its been a while since the last introduction. Goodday all! I'm WTH from the Netherlands. Big fan of the boardgame and decided to check this out. 

10. #190 / 276
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

WTH...heh

welcome! any questions, feel free to ask; most of us old-timers (and not so old-timers) are a pretty friendly and welcoming bunch.  

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...
    Edited Sat 8th Oct 14:18 [history]

11. #191 / 276
    Standard Member Korrun
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Welcome. Glad to have you here. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Lots of friendly people here. If you want to try a new map feel free to invite me to a private game.

12. #192 / 276
    Standard Member Korrun
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

weathertop wrote:

WTH...heh

welcome! any questions, feel free to ask; most of us old-timers (and not so old-timers) are a pretty friendly and welcoming bunch.  

jinx

13. #193 / 276
    Standard Member WTH83
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn
    Unranked

Thanks fellas. I'll just try some Wargear Warfare games first, get to know my way around everything. 

14. #194 / 276
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Korrun wrote:
    weathertop wrote:

WTH...heh

jinx

....[mmbbmbmmmb]...

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

15. #195 / 276
    Premium Member IRsmart
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

WTH83 wrote:

Thanks fellas. I'll just try some Wargear Warfare games first, get to know my way around everything. 

Welcome! Always nice to see new faces from NL! :)

16. #196 / 276
    Standard Member Monkey Stacker
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn
    Unranked

Howdy!  I'm a South Carolina transplant to New York.  I make money in HR, but I'm determined to write a sci-fi book.  I'd like to convince everyone that it's imperative we use all the resources of the other planets to extract the Earth from the solar system and place it in orbit around a mobilized man-made gas giant.  It bothers me that everybody's talking about colonizing other solar planets or leaving the Earth behind.  

In other words, I'm only mildly opinionated and totally up for whatever.  Excited to play some games!

17. #197 / 276
    Factory Worker Edward Nygma
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

Monkey Stacker wrote:

Howdy!  I'm a South Carolina transplant to New York.  I make money in HR, but I'm determined to write a sci-fi book.  I'd like to convince everyone that it's imperative we use all the resources of the other planets to extract the Earth from the solar system and place it in orbit around a mobilized man-made gas giant.  It bothers me that everybody's talking about colonizing other solar planets or leaving the Earth behind.  

In other words, I'm only mildly opinionated and totally up for whatever.  Excited to play some games!

Welcome from Ohio!  I love the idea of moving earth to a man-made Goldilocks Zone.  I'd read that or participate in it!  Good luck on the battlefield!  Happy to have you aboard!

18. #198 / 276
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Make Earth Great Again!

19. #199 / 276
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I think we've screwed this planet up too much.  I vote we call up the galactic real estate authority and find a better planet in a nice friendly neighborhood system, preferably with at least two moons and a nice naked eye view of a globular cluster.

Card Membership - putting the power of factories in your hand.

20. #200 / 276
    Something fun Litotes
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Hi everyone, I'm Markus from Norway Smile Been playing a few private (with friends from elsewhere) and a couple of public games the past few weeks. I used to play the board game many years ago but haven't had anyone to play with irl for years.  My ambition is to play enjoyable games. I never stall, always let my opponent eliminate me when he's winning and take a loss with a smile and a sincere congrats. I do get annoyed with myself when I make mistakes simple enough for me to spot myself, but it passes fairly quickly.

One question, I have so far failed to see the attraction with having fog in the games. Maybe someone can share why they like it? I notice it is featured in a lot of the new games here.

Btw, don't be impressed with my winning streak of 3, two of them invited and never showed, so I won on WO. The one legit win I got was a lucky one.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   «««67891011121314   (14 in total)