2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Standard Member jakobiakowe
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn
    Unranked

Hi, I just eliminated another player in a game and the elimination bonus as well as the captured cards were shown to me. I waited about 3 minutes to decide with how many troops to move into captured territory and afterwards elimination bonus as well as captured cards were gone.

2. #2 / 4
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

which game and turn id for someone to look into? 

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

3. #3 / 4
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

As 'top says it would be helpful to post the link to the game from the address bar -

but looking at your games list it looks like you are playing Colossal Crusade, default scenario on medium fog.  With the fog we can't really see what is happening, but in that scenario there is a 15 unit reserve setting. Since the elim bonus is 10 (less than 15) you don't get to place it the turn you get it - they get saved for placement for you next turn. Same with cards if your total is less than 4 now.

4. #4 / 4
    Major General asm asm is offline now
    Standard Member asm
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

"gone"?

Possibly the elim bonus is less than the reserve max, and return to placement is not enabled, so you won't get to use those resources til next turn? Or gone gone?

And yeah, tell us what game and if it's not fogged we'll tell you what's going on. If it's fogged you'll want to ping Tom.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)