179 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 5
    Standard Member Johasi Vidad
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Is there an easy way to see the total number of boards I've played?

Neither the board rankings or ratings on my profile page provide the easy answer.

Unless I had rated every board I played and was allowed to rate every board I had played reference below questions.

If I take the unrated count from the Home page (147) plus my ratings completed (15) that gets me the answer (162) I think, but of course that involves two pages and basic math ;)

Also is there anything that would affect those? (going to ask multiple questions since I don't remember)

Once you've played a board once are you able to rate it no matter the format?

Private vs Public vs Tourney?

Like to play unique boards come join the Board Revival Group - http://www.wargear.net/forum/showthread/4082p1/Board_Revival_Group

2. #2 / 5
    Premium Member Pratik
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

You need to have played a public game on a board to review it. Does not matter whether the public game is a normal game, or a public tournament game. i.e. You can't rate a board after only a private game.

Edited Sat 26th Sep 11:49 [history]

3. #3 / 5
    Standard Member Johasi Vidad
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Pratik wrote:

You need to have played a public game on a board to review it. Does not matter whether the public game is a normal game, or a public tournament game. i.e. You can't rate a board after only a private game.

That's kind of what I thought. Thanks Pratik

Like to play unique boards come join the Board Revival Group - http://www.wargear.net/forum/showthread/4082p1/Board_Revival_Group

4. #4 / 5
    Standard Member zdisabled_b0c46970
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

yeah, but I'm not sure that subtracting the number of boards you rated from the total number of boards will really answer the question, because it says I have 48 unrated boards, and I don't think I've played on 99 others.

It takes real skill to choke on air, fall up the stairs,and trip over nothing. I have these skills.

5. #5 / 5
    Something fun Litotes
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

DeVine wrote:

yeah, but I'm not sure that subtracting the number of boards you rated from the total number of boards will really answer the question, because it says I have 48 unrated boards, and I don't think I've played on 99 others.

You have rated 21 boards. If you have 48 unrated that should mean you've played on 69 different ones.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)