203 Open Daily games
4 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Premium Member Genghis Jhon
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Rank Posn

For maps like 'Invention' where there are both 'actual continents', and 'other bonus objects', which by necessity are implemented as continents, it would be nice if there were a way to filter the continent view to show various 'groups' of continents. I actually hadn't realized that a significant number of the continents that are implemented in 'Invention' actually provided bonuses, or how big the bonuses are until just recently. I actually had to copy the continents pop-up into a spreadsheet and remove all the tech tree related items to determine that.

2. #2 / 4
    Standard Member Johasi Vidad
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

+1

Definitely would be cool if the designers could group different kinds of continents.

Board Revival Group - http://www.wargear.net/forum/showthread/4082p1/Board_Revival_Group

3. #3 / 4
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

If I'm understanding this right, the board designer could do this by how they label their continents correct?

You have been granted the title of Strategist!

4. #4 / 4
    Standard Member Thingol
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Yertle wrote:

If I'm understanding this right, the board designer could do this by how they label their continents correct?

Yep, with very good planning, but on the boards GJ is referring to, there tend to be a lot of continents and, with different factories (and the factory name factors into when they ‘fire’), it can be pretty tough to do.

Edited Tue 19th May 00:52 [history]

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)