0 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 8
    Standard Member BrianMc48
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn
    Unranked

Hello, I am new (standard user). I am trying to create a new game and invite my Dad and brothers. They are set up and I can invite them. When I click on create game at the bottom nothing happens. Any advice? I click on 4 players and add them under private game. I selected the board called Colossal Crusade, and named the game. Everything else is set to default. Do i have to be a premium user to create a game. 

2. #2 / 8
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I'm pretty sure that "Standard" members can also create games.  I'd review your form and make sure you didn't forget something.  After you hit create, go back and look for red text that shows fields with problems.  Make sure you have no weird characters in your game name. 

3. #3 / 8
    Premium Member Pratik
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

You probably left some field blank.

4. #4 / 8
    Standard Member BrianMc48
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn
    Unranked

Thanks, I was able to start one.

5. #5 / 8
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

I usually goof the "invite players" step at least once every time I set up a private game -

6. #6 / 8
    Tournament Tender hootz72
    Rank
    Lieutenant
    Rank Posn

Ozyman wrote:

I'm pretty sure that "Standard" members can also create games.  I'd review your form and make sure you didn't forget something.  After you hit create, go back and look for red text that shows fields with problems.  Make sure you have no weird characters in your game name. 

Exactly, weird characters don't belong in game names they belong playing the games. 

;)

7. #7 / 8
    Standard Member Korrun
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Amidon37 wrote:

I usually goof the "invite players" step at least once every time I set up a private game -

That's what always throws me off. There is an extra step to invite that I always skip, and it messes it up.

8. #8 / 8
    Standard Member zdisabled_b0c46970
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

hootz72 wrote:
    Ozyman wrote:

Exactly, weird characters don't belong in game names they belong playing the games. 

;)

Agreed.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)