219 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 9
    Standard Member Min Lei
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

hi guys, i posted about this once before, but it just happened again.  I played my turn and was placing armies on my and a teammates' territories at the end of the round.  When i collected my card at the end of my turn, the final 6 armies I placed all disappeared from the board.  

I had refreshed the board before placing to make sure I knew what I actually had to deal with. I had 11 armies to place, 5 remained placed, and 6 got erased.  It is confounding to say the least.

The game is called: "Let's Keep It Moving, i.e. Turns"  
    I'm green.  I had added three extra armies to Vicksburg (in addition to the 7 already moved/placed) bringing it to a total of 10, and 3 extra armies (in addition to the 2 already placed) onto Georgia 1 to bring NRC's (black) armies to a total of 8.  

These placements are legit, but don't show up in the history, and the armies have disappeared from the board.  

a) What's going on? 
    b) Is there a way to recover and replace them? 

2. #2 / 9
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

link?

3. #3 / 9
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

Game is fogged -

http://www.wargear.net/games/view/674958

The only thing to do at this point is to pm tom (the administrator) to look at it. Since it is fogged none of us can see what is happening.

I have seen the interface get goofy when placing and them undoing the placements. So, my guess is that is what happened. I have not seen this actually cause a person to lose armies. 

4. #4 / 9
    Standard Member Thingol
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I've lost card sets in games when the interface had a hiccup between cashing/placing/undoing. In fact, our team lost one of the 3v3 Labrynth games due to this happening as the card scale was in the upper 30s by then and losing it pretty much swung the game to the opponents.

5. #5 / 9
    Standard Member Min Lei
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Amidon37 wrote:

Game is fogged -

The only thing to do at this point is to pm tom (the administrator) to look at it. Since it is fogged none of us can see what is happening.

I have seen the interface get goofy when placing and them undoing the placements. So, my guess is that is what happened. I have not seen this actually cause a person to lose armies. 

I appreciate this.  How do i get in touch with Tom?  I posted here bc I couldn't find a "contact" button for the site

6. #6 / 9
    Something fun Litotes
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Min Lei wrote:
    Amidon37 wrote:

Game is fogged -

I appreciate this.  How do i get in touch with Tom?  I posted here bc I couldn't find a "contact" button for the site

Go the the "Messages" section and send a message to "tom"

7. #7 / 9
    Standard Member Min Lei
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Litotes wrote:
    Min Lei wrote:
    Amidon37 wrote:

Game is fogged -

Go the the "Messages" section and send a message to "tom"

thanks appreciate it

8. #8 / 9
    Standard Member Thingol
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I've added Tom to the personalities section in the Help forum.

9. #9 / 9
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Thanks Thingol.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)