0 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 3
    Private Led Led is offline now
    Standard Member Led
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Is there a way to Really filter out All “team games”.  (have clicked on the single player button 'Filter', but team games are still in my view, which wastes valuable time)  

Are there world map boards that display the color of the current owner of the territory?  Seems imho to be the quickest 'readout' of what is going on.

Thanks

2. #2 / 3
    Premium Member Pratik
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Can you send a screenshot showing the filters you have selected, and (some of ) the games available?

As for the second part, I'm not sure what you mean. The way I see it, most if not all boards show the colour of the player owning the territory . Take the most popular WGWF ( WarGear WarFare), for example. 

3. #3 / 3
    Standard Member Korrun
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

1. As was answered in your previous thread on the same topic, when on the Join Game page, click the "regular play" button after the words "Teamplay" at the top. This removes all team games from the list.

I'm curious how valuable is your time exactly? There are currently 3 team games out of the 94 games available. How long does it take you to skim past those 3 lines?

2. All games show the owner of the territory by color. If there is fog, this will limit which territories are visible to you at any given moment. If you want to always be able to see all territories, then play with light fog or no fog.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)