181 Open Daily games
0 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Standard Member BoShek
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Honestly believe the functions on the Moon Base board are faulty. Is there a review process to evaluate this board?

Thanks

2. #2 / 4
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Every live board has gone through some sort of review, unless it has the 'beta' flag turned on.  That doesn't mean the reviewers didn't miss something.

What specifically do you think is wrong in the board?

3. #3 / 4
    Hey....Nice Marmot BorisTheFrugal
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

I've played that board a lot and haven't found any mechanics problems with it.

I will admit that there's one thing that FEELS like a mechanics problem, but isn't a real problem:   The Water and Oxygen continent are uni-directional (you can only move clockwise around the circle, unlike the other circular continents).  So if (for instance) you own all of oxygen and you attack to try to take out Water plant.  But you only take out Water Plant 2 and Water Plant 3, and can't take Water plant 1 as well, then you have no means to fortify back to Water plant 2 to protect your boundary.

Maybe I'm the only one who gets bit by it, but I end up feeling like I have no problem with an attack border going from Water 2->3->1, but I'd like a fortify border from 3->2.

But again: it's clearly drawn that way on the board, so it's mechanics problem.  It's working exactly as it was designed.  I just don't like that feature of the design.

Edited Fri 27th Jul 11:13 [history]

4. #4 / 4
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

BoShek wrote:

Honestly believe the functions on the Moon Base board are faulty. Is there a review process to evaluate this board?

Thanks

What specifically do you think is wrong in the board?

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)