178 Open Daily games
0 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 8
    Standard Member redshift
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

First time I encountered this problem, in the other scenario of this board, it works correctly.

http://www.wargear.net/boards/designer/6789

Basically, I'd like to know which seats the allocated territories are allocated to. I can tell the Neutral ones because they're in black text and in the Settings menu it has Neutral Text Color defined as black while the other allocated territories are in white text.

Edited Sat 3rd Feb 16:22 [history]

2. #2 / 8
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Try it in flash player.

3. #3 / 8
    Standard Member Thingol
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Actually, this map has to be played in the Native interface.

4. #4 / 8
    Standard Member redshift
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Designer only works with the flash player. I have the flash plugin active and I don't get this problem in other boards. Btw, have you tried it yourselves?

Follow the link I posted, go to Design tab, select Setup in the menu, click on a territory (Edit is already selected by default). The correct behaviour would show the editing options of the selected territory at the top. We can edit another designer's board just like it's ours, the only difference is that the changes don't get saved.

5. #5 / 8
    Standard Member Thingol
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Not sure what you're asking redshift.  You can't make any changes to Nygma's board thru the designer. I thought you were talking about 'playing' the map, in which case, this map can only be played via the Native interface (atleast currently).

6. #6 / 8
    Standard Member redshift
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Saving the changes has no effect if you're not the owner of the board but you can still play around with the board just like it was yours. Actually, I wonder if Nygma can still select the territories on the Setup of the 6789 board.

Anyway, I don't want to make any change, I just wanted to select the territories that have 3 units to be able to see to which seat each one of them are allocated. I then remembered that hovering on certain zones of the territories gives the full information instead of the minimal one, but it has to be outside of the text area (numbers in this case) so I can only get the full information on the bigger territories, on the small squares it's impossible to get the full info.

One would generally be able to tell by looking at the background color of the territory and checking the correspondent seat on the Colors tab, but I think because this board is set to Opaque Player Background, it shows the same color for all Setup seats.

7. #7 / 8
    Standard Member redshift
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

To be clear, here's some screenshots. Print Screen does not show the cursor so I drew one for you to see what I'm talking about.

droq8de.png1UYjxo5.png

Screenshot of 2v2v2v2 Partners scenario (board 6790):

UEsjdW0.png

As you can see, the territories can be selected and we can see (and change) the options on the top bar.

This board also has Opaque Player Background so I don't know why the colors aren't showing on the 6789 board, I think it's bugged.

Edited Sun 4th Feb 15:29 [history]

8. #8 / 8
    Standard Member redshift
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

UPDATE: Hovering a bit outside of the small squares shows the full info tooltip.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)