Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 19
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

hi all

Just to let you know that a fresh stats reindex is underway. In the interim rankings are going to be inaccurate due to a problem with the reindex that took place over the weekend.

I'll drop a note here when they've been updated.

cheers

Tom

2. #2 / 19
    Premium Member Chele Nica
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Thanks, Tom

3. #3 / 19
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

It's done now - can anyone who was affected before check their rankings now and report any problems?

4. #4 / 19
    Premium Member Pratik
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Everything seems to be alright now.

Thanks a lot!

5. #5 / 19
    Something fun Litotes
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Great work Tom, all ranking details look right now :)

The only remaining minor issue for me is that on the tournament ranking page I'm credited with 2 tournament wins, but as you can see in my profile I have five trophies. That one was was actually correct before the last reindex, on 4 (my 5th ended just hours ago).

6. #6 / 19
    Something fun Litotes
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Ah, and I just noticed, the numbers given in our avatars are not correct. Just now it says I'm a Major ranked #302, which of course would not make me a major at all. I'm ranked #127 on my profile page which is correct (as far as I know).

7. #7 / 19
    Premium Member Pratik
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Litotes wrote:

The only remaining minor issue for me is that on the tournament ranking page I'm credited with 2 tournament wins, but as you can see in my profile I have five trophies. That one was was actually correct before the last reindex, on 4 (my 5th ended just hours ago).

Do you mean the side panel on the tournaments page?

Mine has also changed from 7(at that time it was 7, before the latest win took it to 8) to 6.

Interestingly, 6 of my 8 trophies are individual tournaments (non-teamplay), and 2 of Litotes' 5 are individual. Maybe that's not a co-incidence?

But, to the best of my knowledge, charlesdale and berickf's numbers have not decreased. So, team tournaments are still being counted for them. Maybe the above is just a co-incidence then.

8. #8 / 19
    Premium Member Pratik
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Litotes wrote:

Ah, and I just noticed, the numbers given in our avatars are not correct. Just now it says I'm a Major ranked #302, which of course would not make me a major at all. I'm ranked #127 on my profile page which is correct (as far as I know).

Yep, this position is wrong for me too.

9. #9 / 19
    Something fun Litotes
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Pratik wrote:
    Litotes wrote:

Mine has also changed from 7(at that time it was 7, before the latest win took it to 8) to 6.

Interestingly, 6 of my 8 trophies are individual tournaments (non-teamplay), and 2 of Litotes' 5 are individual. Maybe that's not a co-incidence?

But, to the best of my knowledge, charlesdale and berickf's numbers have not decreased. So, team tournaments are still being counted for them. Maybe the above is just a co-incidence then.

I mean the side panel, yes.

It might be that team tournaments from the "difficult" period of March to August is not counted. Maybe berickf and Charlesdale didn't win any in that period. 

10. #10 / 19
    Standard Member redshift
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Thanks Tom. {#emotions_dlg.thumb}

Litotes wrote:
    Pratik wrote:
    Litotes wrote:

I mean the side panel, yes.

It might be that team tournaments from the "difficult" period of March to August is not counted. Maybe berickf and Charlesdale didn't win any in that period. 

Our teamvention is being counted for me, not for you? Have you tried clearing cache?

Edited Wed 13th Dec 10:28 [history]

11. #11 / 19
    Standard Member zdisabled_8a7ed3fe
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

My profile global rank now matches my last ranking history rank, as it should.

I was wondering how I suddenly gained about 200 ranking points on the Ant map and lost about 200 points on the Colossal Crusade map.

12. #12 / 19
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

camel wrote:

My profile global rank now matches my last ranking history rank, as it should.

I was wondering how I suddenly gained about 200 ranking points on the Ant map and lost about 200 points on the Colossal Crusade map.

There were quite a lot of changes in ranking points due to the previous reindex missing a large chunk of games so that's to be expected!

13. #13 / 19
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Litotes wrote:

I've run an achievements reindex and the avatars look correct now.

14. #14 / 19
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Litotes wrote:

I can see you have 6 tropies on your profile page and you have 6 shown on the Tournaments page sidebar so that looks fine to me!

15. #15 / 19
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Pratik wrote:
    Litotes wrote:

Pratik you have 9 on both your profile page and Tournament sidebar as well - is that correct? 

16. #16 / 19
    Something fun Litotes
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

tom wrote:
    Litotes wrote:

I can see you have 6 tropies on your profile page and you have 6 shown on the Tournaments page sidebar so that looks fine to me!

Looks good now Tom {#emotions_dlg.thumb}

17. #17 / 19
    Premium Member Pratik
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

tom wrote:
    Pratik wrote:
    Litotes wrote:

Pratik you have 9 on both your profile page and Tournament sidebar as well - is that correct? 

Yep, that is correct.

Numbers under the avatar are also correct.

Profile Page/Ranking History/Stats page also seem correct.

Everything seems to be in order {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Thanks tom!{#emotions_dlg.worship}

18. #18 / 19
    Standard Member Johasi Vidad
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Great work Tom! Thanks!

Board Revival Group - http://www.wargear.net/forum/showthread/4082p1/Board_Revival_Group

19. #19 / 19
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Excellent Smile

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)