179 Open Daily games
0 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 8
    Standard Member zdisabled_be8a68a1
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

XXXX is very lucky players almost time  but if the luck turn on my side sometime is crying  real baby cring,..very frustrate playing that i dont know he have cheat or wath all the time luck with him   attack 3 vs 3  pn win a territorie how to block previlege payers i dont want this guy on my game

Edited Mon 27th Mar 19:53 [history]

2. #2 / 8
    Standard Member Aiken Drumn
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Pardon?

Off Topic!

3. #3 / 8
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

We don't generally engage in public debates about the appropriateness of the conduct of players at this site.  If you feel that a player has "crossed the line" in respectful commenting then private message tom (the site administrator) with links to the games.  (Copy the links from the address bar in your browser.)  tom will judge what needs to be done.

Also for in-game messaging you can "ignore" a player by clicking on a link in the box with their message.  I have done that is some games with some players that I thought were just spewing junk.

4. #4 / 8
    Standard Member zdisabled_8a7ed3fe
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

5. #5 / 8
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

First off, welcome to the site quebec badass!

Secondly, we try to have some modicum of respect for other players on this site.

One of which, is to not jump to conclusions on throwing the word 'cheating' around. Another (although just as important as the one I just mentioned), try not to come to the forum with accusations to anyone's specific handle. It just creates undue animosity (especially if they're found not to be doing anything 'wrong').

Now i'm *not* saying, don't bring things to the forum, far from it. Please bring issues to our attention, but do it in a more passive non-judgmental way (innocent until proven guilty). For example: If you have concerns with someone's game play, by all means come post a link to the game and ask if anyone thinks there's something out of the ordinary happening in the game play. Or if there are comments in the in-game messaging that go against our family friendly atmosphere here; again, mention the game. In either case, if you'd prefer, you can send an email to [email protected]

See the last two headings here for more official information.

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

6. #6 / 8
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

An example:

http://www.wargear.net/games/view/567482

And an offensive game name, which can't be ignored like comments.:

http://www.wargear.net/games/view/567486

7. #7 / 8
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

camel - did you report this through the official channels?

8. #8 / 8
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

No.  He doesn't bother me as much as I apparently bother him.  I just wanted to point out his hypocrisy.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)