206 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 8
    Standard Member zdisabled_054f6588
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

message for  XXXX I know not if XXXX cheat but but I I a continent he me demolished if I attack him for him to remove it me resisted, XXXX dice luck is crazy first turn all game destroy me, I play my 1st round with 3 army and luis gains 5 the game are already finished explain me how a player guy attacks has 3vs 3 always wins and all the misery I win 7 vs 3 I see that it operates the system because he has no strategy I have 63% gain is the only player who has something wrong there none strategy in doing what he's good player but the luck is too present

Edited Mon 20th Feb 11:33 [history]

2. #2 / 8
    Premium Member berickf
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Yeah, because it never goes the other way...

http://www.wargear.net/games/player/560077?player=flash

Also, 6v4 were pretty bad odds at hedging your bet to extend in the face of a bit of early bad luck.  Why not go for the gang up against UK by surrounding it with 4/4/4 and then fortify to break through his rear guard into his weak Asian holdings in future turns, and hope that the luck balances?

3. #3 / 8
    Something fun Litotes
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

I've played XXXX and I have absolutely no impression that he's cheating. If he had unusual luck with the dies on a couple of games, that happens to all of us. Luck comes and goes. 

Still, if you're determined not to play against someone in particular you can tag him as an enemy. 

Edited Mon 20th Feb 11:33 [history]

4. #4 / 8
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

First off, welcome to the site Robinhood Farley!

Secondly, we try to have some modicum of respect for other players on this site.

One of which, is to not jump to conclusions on throwing the word 'cheating' around. Another (although just as important as the one I just mentioned), try not to come to the forum with accusations to anyone's specific handle. It just creates undue animosity (especially if they're found not to be doing anything 'wrong').

Now i'm *not* saying, don't bring things to the forum, far from it. Please bring issues to our attention, but do it in a more passive non-judgmental way (innocent until proven guilty). For example: If you have concerns with someone's game play, by all means come post a link to the game and ask if anyone thinks there's something out of the ordinary happening in the game play. Or if there are comments in the in-game messaging that go against our family friendly atmosphere here; again, mention the game. In either case, if you'd prefer, you can send an email to [email protected]

See the last two headings here for more official information.

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...
    Edited Mon 20th Feb 12:30 [history]

5. #5 / 8
    Standard Member Thingol
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Weather, that link didn't go anywhere for me...just fyi.

6. #6 / 8
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

should now

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

7. #7 / 8
    Premium Member berickf
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Litotes wrote:

I've played XXXX and I have absolutely no impression that he's cheating. If he had unusual luck with the dies on a couple of games, that happens to all of us. Luck comes and goes. 

Still, if you're determined not to play against someone in particular you can tag him as an enemy. 

He's standard, so can't block by marking players as enemies.  Other player is premium, so can't be blocked by being marked as enemy.

Edited Tue 21st Feb 02:37 [history]

8. #8 / 8
    Something fun Litotes
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

berickf wrote:
    Litotes wrote:

He's standard, so can't block.  Other player is premium, so can't be blocked.

True. Let's hope for an amicable solution.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)