2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   12   (2 in total)
  1. #21 / 22
    Standard Member redshift
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Korrun wrote:

Sounds fun. You can invite me to a test game if you'd like.

Feeling the effect from the Horde scenario is too weak for the effort required, decided to change to AutoCapture with bonus=0.

Will ask for more dev testers to join, in the sticky thread.

2. #22 / 22
    Standard Member redshift
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

weathertop wrote:

neutral 4s to break thru and then neutral 3s to get anywhere? sounds tough...hugely tough

Ok, I haven't properly explained why I set 4 units for the doors. My logic is that with 3 or 2, luck can make it piss easy to pass. If you eliminate 2 in your first attack, you're set for a good sail, while others may not have this luck. On the other hand, with 4, you allways have to roll against 2 dice an additional time and it's less likely you fully win the rolls two times in a  row. It's an attempt to curb luck variation.

It is true that it is very tough in the early game. I'm alternating between stacking and attacking in my turns in the game I'm already playing. I'm not attacking with less than 11 units.

Maybe in the end I'll lower it to 3 but I rather do something else, like increasing or extending starting bonus for one more turn, or increase the sides of the dice when attacking a door.

Think I'll up starting bonus a lil'bit and increase attacking dice on doors to 7 sides, for now.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   12   (2 in total)