Pages:   12   (2 in total)
  1. #21 / 25
    Standard Member Johasi Vidad
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Litotes wrote:
    Babbalouie wrote:

Thanks all. I do owe a lot to Mr. Charlesdale. 

How many have you got now? 

I count 182

Babs that's amazing you'll be at 200 in not too long

Board Revival Group - http://www.wargear.net/forum/showthread/4082p1/Board_Revival_Group

2. #22 / 25
    Premium Member Chele Nica
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

That's one record no one will break anytime soon

3. #23 / 25
    Premium Member Babbalouie
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Thanks guys. It either 181 or 182. The tournament page says 181 but my home page shows 182 trophies. It’s obvious that I enjoy tournament play the most. Especially tournament team play. Charlesdale has been a crucial part of achieving this total and I have learned a lot from him. But, I have also teamed with several other players, including JV, Robert, smess2, hootz72, berickf, Mad Bomber, Shredder, and others. All great partners. I have been burned in the past with booted partners, so I am careful as to who I partner with. I have also played on other “Risk type” sites, but no more. Tom and WarGear are the best. Hooray to Tom and WarGear.

4. #24 / 25
    Standard Member Thingol
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Babba, you’re certainly one of the great players and personalitites on the site. You play a ton of boards and tourneys, and I never detect even the slightest signs of negativity, even when you’re having a bad or particularly unlucky tourney. I know I sent a teasing post about your rating on another post, but I notice you’ve made quite a surge there recently. So, congrats and I can’t think of a more worthy Wargear tourney champ. You’re truly a class act. 👍

5. #25 / 25
    Something fun Litotes
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Babbalouie wrote:

Thanks guys. It either 181 or 182. The tournament page says 181 but my home page shows 182 trophies. It’s obvious that I enjoy tournament play the most. Especially tournament team play. Charlesdale has been a crucial part of achieving this total and I have learned a lot from him. But, I have also teamed with several other players, including JV, Robert, smess2, hootz72, berickf, Mad Bomber, Shredder, and others. All great partners. I have been burned in the past with booted partners, so I am careful as to who I partner with. I have also played on other “Risk type” sites, but no more. Tom and WarGear are the best. Hooray to Tom and WarGear.

I believe I know why. I have one trophy more than the tournament page says too, and the reason is a private tourney (Ravenloft in my case). You've probably won one of those along the way. 

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   12   (2 in total)