0 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 11
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

All of a sudden the Flash Player isn't loading and I'm getting a link to download the Player.

Was there a change to the site or an update that you know of that would require this?

Safari on iMac Yosemite

Card Membership - putting the power of factories in your hand.

2. #2 / 11
    Standard Member Korrun
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Speaking of which, could we try to get Go-Geared working better in native? My new phone no longer supports flash.

3. #3 / 11
    Premium Member berickf
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I only use flash, but, sometimes firefox reports it as... whatever... like... 'insecure'? or something.  I just tell it to proceed anyways because I trust WarGear (and Tom).

4. #4 / 11
    Standard Member Mr Pink
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Which flash player can i use on an android phone? In the google play store there doesn't seem to be an adobe flash player app

5. #5 / 11
    Standard Member Korrun
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Android hasn't supported flash for several years. I haven't used flash since my previous phone so I'm not sure how hard it is to get it working these days. A quick google search looks like Puffin Browser might do it.

Is there a particular reason you want flash? Just use the native player...

6. #6 / 11
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

@ Korrun - Maybe I should just make a Go-Geared scenario that runs on Flash.  Strangely, it worked on Flash for at least a year and then, Bam!

7. #7 / 11
    Standard Member Korrun
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

M57 wrote:

@ Korrun - Maybe I should just make a Go-Geared scenario that runs on Flash.  Strangely, it worked on Flash for at least a year and then, Bam!

Is it duel layer? And have you tried messing with the neutral color?

8. #8 / 11
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

No I haven't; messing with the Neutral color would probably ruin it - But that is likely the solution.

9. #9 / 11
    Standard Member Mr Pink
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Korrun wrote:

Android hasn't supported flash for several years. I haven't used flash since my previous phone so I'm not sure how hard it is to get it working these days. A quick google search looks like Puffin Browser might do it.

Is there a particular reason you want flash? Just use the native player...

Native player doesn't work on my galaxy s4 phone, just get the link to go to download adobe flash. I've tried the adobe archives but can't find a player that works.

10. #10 / 11
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

really?! on any of the boards? i know there are a couple boards that are forced to only load in the Flash player (which means they cannot be loaded on an adroid platform)...unfortunately.

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

11. #11 / 11
    Standard Member redshift
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

berickf wrote:

I only use flash, but, sometimes firefox reports it as... whatever... like... 'insecure'? or something.  I just tell it to proceed anyways because I trust WarGear (and Tom).

Insecure? Don't you mean a warning that the flash plug-in is not working (tbh, I hardly pay attention to the message, so maybe it does ay insecure)? It gives you that warning when it takes time to load something and does not necessarily mean the plug-in got stuck. This happens to me often when I use fortify in Civil War map and when I load the designer, but yeah, pressing continue is the way to go.

What I don't quite understand is, doesn't the Native Player uses flash as well? At least I get these flash plug-in warnings in the Native Player, which is where I allways play since it's lighter and I prefer the layout.

On another note, mousing over a territory gives different information in each player when it comes to factories. In the Native Player it only gives information of one factory (not sure if it's the one higher up in the alphabetical list) and in the Flash Player it tells all factories the territory has but, unlike the Native, it does not say the type of factory or the bonus.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)