217 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 2
    Factory Worker Edward Nygma
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

I'm not sure exactly what's happening here...

http://www.wargear.net/games/view/542585

At the end of my turn I own a series of continents that are Universal Factories.  Before my turn starts certain factories trigger with negative bonuses and break my own continents from the previous turn, so by some continents triggering first, the others don't trigger at all.

To parse through this...  The continents that don't go off are in the format "P1 A1 Small Bomb A2"  or "Player - Bomb Location - Bomb Size - Explosion Location"  

The territories that are part of those continents are "P1 Small Bomb Empty" through "P4 Large Bomb Empty"  They remove the 1 unit in the bomb size selectors so you can pick a new size each turn.

I tried to make everything universal to try to change the order in which the continents trigger.  I also tried messing with alphabetical order (I tried Z1 instead of P1).  I messed with different factory types to get some to trigger before others, which seemed to have some effect, but I can't see what's happening in the history.

HELP

2. #2 / 2
    Factory Worker Edward Nygma
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Update on this...  The factories work against player occupied territories, but not against neutral territories.  So, for some reason Universal isn't affecting neutral territories.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)