217 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 3
    Factory Worker Edward Nygma
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

This may be ridiculous, but for me it would be so lovely...  

When playing the history, when a continent is awarded, can there be a check box that toggles to show which territories were in the continent?  I say toggle, because I'm not sure if that would make things cluttered or not.  I think for factories to be clear in the history, it would be cool to see the continent light up as the unit gets placed automatically.  It would also help tremendously in bug testing factories.

2. #2 / 3
    Standard Member Korrun
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Maybe a [+] button in the log that would expand the continent/factory information to show exactly which continents/factories fired in which order and what each one did separately.

3. #3 / 3
    Factory Worker Edward Nygma
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

That would work too.  My main interest is being able to look at the history and see what territories were involved when a continent fires.  I can already see what factory is involved since the units get placed.  I don't need it to change how the history already looks, since it's not vital for most people, but some way for me to see what territories are involved when a factory fired would be a tremendous help.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)