204 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 10
    Standard Member Crandawg
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Rank Posn

Lets face it... Most of us use this system to avoid a JOB. Right?

I suggest a "movement" that will generate an income for Tom aka war gear, and keep us players that have a JOB and a LIFE, Happy!

Let us Buy extra vacation time... I normal prime membership comes with an X amount of vacation time already, but I find myself needing more vacation time on occasion. So, its not a burden to the ones that don't needed the extra time but a blessing to us that do need it.

Also the only reason I buy a prime is for the vacation time. So, let the non prime member(s) buy vacation time separately and make money for Tom. I am sure there are tons of folks out there that don't need the prime benefits but need a vacation from time to time (even if they don't have LIFE) just kidding everyone, But I need more Vacation time because I only use WarGear at a work environment...

I know there are more out here that feel the same and would buy vacation time with or with out a prime membership.

Anyway what I'm proposing is to buy vacation time separately than membership.

In a nut shell

2. #2 / 10
    Standard Member Crandawg
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Rank Posn

Crandawg wrote:

I suggest a "movement" that will generate an income for Tom aka war gear, and keep us players that have a JOB and a LIFE, Happy!

Let us Buy extra vacation time... I normal prime membership comes with an X amount of vacation time already, but I find myself needing more vacation time on occasion. So, its not a burden to the ones that don't needed the extra time but a blessing to us that do need it.

Also the only reason I buy a prime is for the vacation time. So, let the non prime member(s) buy vacation time separately and make money for Tom. I am sure there are tons of folks out there that don't need the prime benefits but need a vacation from time to time (even if they don't have LIFE) just kidding everyone, But I need more Vacation time because I only use WarGear at a work environment...

I know there are more out here that feel the same and would buy vacation time with or with out a prime membership.

In a nut shell

I was drunk when I wrote this...

3. #3 / 10
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Crandawg wrote:
    Crandawg wrote:

In a nut shell

Good for you for living up to it.  I've made many a drunken post, but never admitted it.

4. #4 / 10
    Standard Member Johasi Vidad
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Still a valid point

Board Rating Party - http://www.wargear.net/forum/showthread/4289/Board_Rating_Party

Board Revival Group - http://www.wargear.net/forum/showthread/4082p1/Board_Revival_Group

5. #5 / 10
    Standard Member ratsy
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Crandawg wrote:
    Crandawg wrote:

In a nut shell

So, were you at work? :P

+1, still a valid point.

"I shall pass this way but once, any good I can do, or kindness I can show; let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." -Stephen Grellet

6. #6 / 10
    Standard Member Crandawg
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Rank Posn

ratsy wrote:
    Crandawg wrote:
    Crandawg wrote:

In a nut shell

So, were you at work? :P

+1, still a valid point.

I'm a salary position so i guess I'm always on the clock. However, I was not at work.

7. #7 / 10
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

Crandawg wrote:

Classic - that's better than taking turn while influenced - that rarely goes well -

8. #8 / 10
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

i don't have a problem with this idea. i'm sure there's someone that'll play devils-advocate (i'm not up for that today). 

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

9. #9 / 10
    Standard Member ratsy
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

You could buy alot of vacation, join all the games and stall everything if you wanted. {#emotions_dlg.devil}

"I shall pass this way but once, any good I can do, or kindness I can show; let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." -Stephen Grellet

10. #10 / 10
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

ratsy wrote:

You could buy alot of vacation, join all the games and stall everything if you wanted. {#emotions_dlg.devil}

lol. but on the upside, that's a ton of $$ into the site...

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)