216 Open Daily games
0 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Standard Member Korrun
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I've noticed before that when placing borders in the designer you can't click on top of the black line for a previously made border. The current map I am working on has enough borders that it is preventing me from adding new ones. Has anyone found a workaround? A different browser maybe? I am using firefox.

2. #2 / 4
    Standard Member ratsy
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Try saving the board and reloading it.  I think the territories come back to the top when it loads again...

"I shall pass this but once, any good I can do, or kindness I can show; let me do it now. Let me not difer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." -Stephen Grellet

3. #3 / 4
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

ratsy wrote:

Try saving the board and reloading it.  I think the territories come back to the top when it loads again...

This works.  I think you can also switch the drop down to territories & back to borders.  Slightly faster than save/load.

4. #4 / 4
    Premium Member berickf
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Ozyman wrote:
    ratsy wrote:

This works.  I think you can also switch the drop down to territories & back to borders.  Slightly faster than save/load.

I do this, switch to territories then back again.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)