184 Open Daily games
0 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 6
    Standard Member ts8801
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

I have been thinking of setting up a large live game for Civil War, but since it would take so long i would want to arrange the players beforehand.  That way we can get the game started quickly and at a pre arranged time.  Let me know if you are interested.  I would probably want the game to started on a Saturday around noon.  I hope it goes unsaid that only respond if you you can commit to the full game and not get booted. 

We can choose the exact day and time after enough ppl show interest.

ts

2. #2 / 6
    Standard Member ratsy
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I can't commit, but I would really like to know if this games does work out.  Please post again if you can fill it.  Smile

"I shall pass this but once, any good I can do, or kindness I can show; let me do it now. Let me not difer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." -Stephen Grellet

3. #3 / 6
    Premium Member berickf
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

For clarification to all who might be interested, are you EST, CST, MST, or PST?  For someone like me, 12 noon EST is 8pm and 12 noon PST is 11pm, so, it makes a difference as I wouldn't even contemplate starting such a game at 11pm!

Thanks,

Erick

4. #4 / 6
    Standard Member AttilaTheHun
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

This would be a really good idea on-going.  Having scheduled Live games on popular maps.

"If an incompetent chieftain is removed, seldom do we appoint his highest-ranking subordinate to his place" - Attila the Hun

5. #5 / 6
    Standard Member ts8801
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

I am in Minneapolis so US Central.  I could be flexible to the start time, if we get enough Euro interest.  The earliest i could probably go is 8 am Central

6. #6 / 6
    Standard Member ts8801
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

I don't know why i put this in the welcome forum, can someone move it to the General discussion forum?

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)