200 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1234   (4 in total)
  1. #61 / 67
    Premium Member berickf
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I still think that it should be a within WarGear feature to advise of Wall posts and not depend on people reading their emails.  I often go a couple days without checking my email and then delete 40+ WarGear messages all at once.  In many cases I would have already missed some of the important time sensitive messages via email notification.  So, tailoring my email notifications would then require me to "monitor" my email as a part of playing WarGear... Which shouldn't seem necessary?  Especially since when people become premium they seem to no longer think that they should have to monitor their emails to assist standard members to communicate with them.  For me I've taken to the habit of checking my wall daily, but, I have even read in premium members' descriptions before that they read wall messages too late so communicating with them there is no guarantee.  So, a blinking wall icon seems prudent, to say the least.

2. #62 / 67
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

+1 to blinking wall notifier- it's a reasonable compromise

As a Premium Member, I would like to have one.  I rarely if ever check my wall because it is so infrequently posted to.

Card Membership - putting the power of factories in your hand.
    Edited Thu 9th Jan 06:44 [history]

3. #63 / 67
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

M57 wrote:

+1 to blinking wall notifier- it's a reasonable compromise

As a Premium Member, I would like to have one.  I rarely if ever check my wall because it is so infrequently posted to.

4. #64 / 67
    Standard Member smoke
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

So long as it's optional. I don't want to see it. I already get emails for wall postings, and that works fine for me.

5. #65 / 67
    Standard Member Knosken2
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

So, in a game I am currently playing, someone decides to make up a story about how many troops I am getting per turn. He writes that I have (had) 22+ per turn, which is a lie. I got less per turn at that point (and still do). Soon after that, another player goes after me to stop me from getting my 22. How should I react? And most important: Are there rules against this?

6. #66 / 67
    Standard Member ratsy
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

IMHO:

No rules against it.  Team up with the player that attacked you and decimate said information giver. It's only a matter of time until the attacking player is exposed too.

"I shall pass this but once, any good I can do, or kindness I can show; let me do it now. Let me not difer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." -Stephen Grellet
    Edited Mon 20th Jan 16:39 [history]

7. #67 / 67
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Mad Bomber wrote: I'd make sure they don't win.......at least the message wasn't in private.......play less fogged games if your tired of all the lying and politics...u could also always attack that person in the future, like in every game moving forward....

Strangely enough, the is one of the reasons I tend to avoid participating. These things can come back to bite you in later games.

Card Membership - putting the power of factories in your hand.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1234   (4 in total)