1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I'm not sure if this is a suggestion/bug or not - but unless it changes, it probably falls in the Strategy and Tactics category.

I've found that in games with a lot of factories (like Anarchy) you can count the number of fogged moves in between turns, and make inferences about the number of unseen territories a player holds.

Short of making the history unavailable during a game, I don't see that there's an easy fix for this.

Has Tom made it so that with History OFF, the history becomes available after the game yet?

https://sites.google.com/site/m57sengine/home

2. #2 / 4
    Standard Member AttilaTheHun
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

M57 wrote:

I'm not sure if this is a suggestion/bug or not - but unless it changes, it probably falls in the Strategy and Tactics category.

I've found that in games with a lot of factories (like Anarchy) you can count the number of fogged moves in between turns, and make inferences about the number of unseen territories a player holds.

Short of making the history unavailable during a game, I don't see that there's an easy fix for this.

Has Tom made it so that with History OFF, the history becomes available after the game yet?

Even in non-Factory fogged games, this is a good tactic.  I think the key lesson is: always review the History (if available).

"If an incompetent chieftain is removed, seldom do we appoint his highest-ranking subordinate to his place" - Attila the Hun

3. #3 / 4
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

M57 wrote:

That's how it's always been...

If I could figure out how to draw a line in Photoshop I would be a lot more well off with the Mac thing...

4. #4 / 4
    Standard Member BlackDog
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

I find this particularly useful for calculating amounts lost in battles between two other players during partial fog maps and heavy maps where I border the territory.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)