210 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Standard Member Galakanokas
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

I am having trouble with board design.  One of my favorite boards on another site was the electoral college board.  I am in the process of designing one simliar but don't know how to delete particular colors and backround information from the picture I copied and uploaded onto the board design screen.

Anyone have any suggestions?

2. #2 / 4
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

which program are you using for photo editing? most here use either paint.net or GIMP. do you have a link to that image. maybe someone can help you find a better source image that doesn't have as many quirks to deal with. otherwise it's going to come down to you (or someone else) to edit the image to suit your needs.

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

3. #3 / 4
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

That was comrogue's board, and I he and I had talked a bit back on ToS.  I wish he would just come over here.  I tried PMing him at ToS, but never heard back.   Anyone else got better contact info for him?

To answer the question.  What I would do is create another layer on top of the old one, then trace the stuff from the old map onto the new layer.  I use photoshop, and can give more details if that is what you are using.

4. #4 / 4
    Factory Worker Edward Nygma
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

send us a link and we can take a look.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)