0 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   123   (3 in total)
  1. #41 / 44
    Standard Member Hugh
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

weathertop wrote:

yeah i was hoping for that one too (CTFII).

I got a real kick out of CTFI.

2. #42 / 44
    Hey....Nice Marmot BorisTheFrugal
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

I'm sure the rest of you didn't care for it, because it wasn't one of the epic maps, but I miss the Bartender Map from ToS - The one that you had to own liquors and mixers to make drinks, which gave bonuses.

I never got to gather my friends (who also played on ToS) and turn that board into a drinking game.

Option 1 ("WNBA version"): Whenever you get the bonus at the beginning of your turn, you have to drink one of the drinks (your choice, if you got bonuses for multiple) before you can play your turn.

Option 2 ("Professional version"):  At the start of your turn, you have to pour 1 shots worth of every item that you own into one glass, and drink that whole glass before you play your turn.

Option 3 ("Alcoholics version"):  Same as #2, but now it's a lightening game....

3. #43 / 44
    Standard Member Hugh
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

BorisTheFrugal wrote:

I'm sure the rest of you didn't care for it, because it wasn't one of the epic maps, but I miss the Bartender Map from ToS - The one that you had to own liquors and mixers to make drinks, which gave bonuses.

I never got to gather my friends (who also played on ToS) and turn that board into a drinking game.

Option 1 ("WNBA version"): Whenever you get the bonus at the beginning of your turn, you have to drink one of the drinks (your choice, if you got bonuses for multiple) before you can play your turn.

Option 2 ("Professional version"):  At the start of your turn, you have to pour 1 shots worth of every item that you own into one glass, and drink that whole glass before you play your turn.

Option 3 ("Alcoholics version"):  Same as #2, but now it's a lightening game....

Fascinating: I wonder if there's a site dedicated to drinking games where you can design your own game, perhaps even play them online... ;) 

Euler?? I hardly know her!

4. #44 / 44
    Standard Member Vataro
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Rank Posn

I might get some flak for this, but I actually miss Doom. He did some questionable things on ToS, and his bitchfest here back when we were starting up was down right ridiculous, but he is the reason I became active on ToS and met most of you fine folks. And for that, I will always be grateful. 

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   123   (3 in total)