217 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   12345   (5 in total)
  1. #81 / 88
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

KrocK wrote: these guys have a fairly good section. there are a few shirts that would be prices around $20

http://www.cafepress.com/

http://www.cafepress.com/make/custom-t-shirts

I glanced at that some, asm and Toaster have brought it up in the past too.  They do have a few more types of items, who needs a thong!, but they also have a Standard and Premium account type of Store set up in which there are some restrictions.  But I don't have a problem delving deeper into it too if someone really sees something they like there that isn't offered on zazzle.

2. #82 / 88
    Major General asm asm is offline now
    Standard Member asm
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

In my (admittedly limited) experience, the quality of product at CafePress can vary widely. I've had shirts that lasted a year or more, and some that basically fell apart and/or looked awful after 1 wash.

...and is a douchebag

3. #83 / 88
    Premium Member Andernut
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Woah, this all pretty cool, but if I get this my friends are going to keep asking me what War Ear is.

4. #84 / 88
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Here are some In Progress shirts.  There are still some ideas in this thread that I haven't created yet too.  I'm working to clean up a G image so that I can use it (actually unsure how much Aliasing plays a role or if it does for images, but I've tried to not have Aliased edges for the images, which is what I'm working on with the G).  There's also some images that I have in mind to add or will add if anyone adds any here, these so far are mainly just text/logo shirts.

I've tried to watch the cost as they can easily hit the $30 mark with the dark colors and front/back (putting stuff on both jumps the price fast, which is why I've somewhat tried to avoid it).  Also the shirt styles/color can be changed at purchasing.

Feel free to throw out any suggestions/ideas and I'll make the tweaks to them, if they seem okay I'll just open them up within the next few days. I haven't noticed any sort of limits on zazzle, so the only thing would not to have a bunch of junky extra stuff.

Got Risk? (Light)

gotrisklight.jpg

Got Risk? (Dark)

gotriskdark.jpg

Some People...

somepeople.jpg

Eat. Drink. Take.

eatdrinktake.jpg

Eat. Drink. Risk. (Bottom says "If you're not first, you're dead.")

eatdrinkrisk.jpg

My Dad...(Child) (Front)

mydadfront.jpg

(Back)

mydadback.jpg

Custom T (Allow you to customize in order to place your Username on the back in the place of WarGear) (Front)

customfront.jpg

(Back)

customback.jpg

5. #85 / 88
    Major General asm asm is offline now
    Standard Member asm
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I think that anybody who buys a shirt (or other apparel) and submits a photo of themselves sporting it to the WarGear newsletter should get like a free month or 2 weeks or something of Premium.

...and is a douchebag

6. #86 / 88
    Factory Worker Edward Nygma
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

I really like that baseball shirt. I'd rock that with E. Nygma on the back.

Edited Sun 22nd Aug 11:56 [history]

7. #87 / 88
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

The shirts have been released!
    http://www.zazzle.com/wargear

Still working on a few other shirt designs, and will throw out some stickers/pins/magnets or whatever else nick-nacky things here soon too!

8. #88 / 88
    Standard Member caremon
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn
    Unranked

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   12345   (5 in total)