Axis & Allies - Technology Advancement
This is the 1v1 version of the A&A Tech map - United Kingdom vs Japan. Japan starts out with more units and locations due to the close proximity of bonuses and factory locations to UK.
1) Capital Cities - if a nation loses it's capital city, the conquering power wins the game. Capitals are UK and Japan.
2) Unit placement can only occur on the capital, bomber command locations, the tech flask and some tech-enabled spots once the techs have been aquired.
3) Strategic bombing - bomber command locations have a radius of artillery attack at hightened attack% and are also hard to shoot down. These locations offer unit placement directly up to their max of 5.
4) Locations with factory images have unlimited max units. Other locations have a max units = (value * 5) + 10.
5) Maximum # of orders is 35 - prioritize wisely
6) Techs (see below)
1) Nationalism - adds a factory bonus of 3 to the capital
2) Industrial Tech - adds a factory bonus of 1 to the capital for each factory-controlled location.
3) Factories - adds a bonus of 2 units to each controlled factory location.
4) Super Supply - Allows fortification of up to 16 units to one or more factory-controlled locations.
5) Satellite - view-only borders to all factories and surrounding areas (not including the the opponent's capital).
6) A-bomb - allows a 90%/90% offensive/defensive attack vs any enemy controlled factory (including their capital) with up to 30 units.
7) Espionage - allows viewing of your opponents tech advancements. Also, allows a small artillery attack on enemy and neutral factories (max units 2 on this location) which land at 100% rate, defense rate against them is at 30%. Espionage can also attack and take an opponent's tech (IT, Nationalism,Factories, Satellite) as it has an attack-only border to those techs.
8) Sabotage - allows you to sabotage your opponent's offensive techs (flask, A-bomb,Super Supply, Factories) with up to 10 units with attack rate of 90%.
Bonuses, Limits and Dice